Um dos main themes que estarão em tela no congresso de Teatro e educação de Paris 2013.
3. Is social neuroscience a revolution for education?
Recent research on the brain seems to confirm artists’ and educators’ insights about the significance of “feeling” and “acting” in the acquisition of knowledge through empathy. Theatre and ‘Drama for Learning’ methods stimulate learning processes cognitively and affectively:
- What can neuroscience bring to Theatre, Drama and Education and to the training of artists and educators? And conversely, what can Theatre and Drama bring to neuroscience?
- Are there policies in place that support the joint development of arts and science?
- How can Drama and Theatre improve interpersonal development between people and cultures?
- Within the context of Drama / Theatre and Education, what do we mean by empathy and respect?