Friday, December 16, 2005

Traduccions de Brasil 2 (Vento no litoral, de Renato Russo)

In the afternoon I want to rest, go down to the beach
See if the wind is still strong.
It is going to be good to walk on the stones.

I know I'm doing this to forget
I let the wave hit me
And the wind is taking everything away.

Now you are so far away.
See, the line of the horizon distracts me:
Our plans are what I miss the most
When we looked together in the same direction.

Where are you now
Apart from here inside of me?

We did right without knowing it
It was the time who did wrong
It will be difficult without you
Because you are with me all the time.

And when I look at the sea
There is something that says:
"Life goes on and to give up is a silly thing."

Since your are not here
What can I do but to take care of me.
At least I want to be happy.
Remember that the plan was to be alright?

"Hey, look what I found: sea horses."

I know I do this to forget
I let the wave hit me
And the wind is taking everything away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obrigado por intiresnuyu iformatsiyu